Integrated Management System Policy
At Inka Trail Expeditions Peru E.I.R.L, we are a Peruvian company that since 2012, we offer tourist services complying with quality and environmental standards.
Our commitments to our Quality Management System are:
- High technical capability
- Strong commitment to providing timely service and the most comprehensive communication with internal and external customers.
- Friendliness in service and agility in processes
- Practical innovation and cost efficiency
- Commitment to quality standards
- Cooperative work and the overall development of individuals.
Our commitments to our Environmental Management System are:
- Protecting the environment by monitoring environmental obligations.
- Managing our projects with quality, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Creating a culture of environmental care and service quality among our employees through the implementation of induction programs, training, education, awareness, competency development, quality or improvement circles, and organizational culture measurement.
- Complying with legal regulations and other requirements related to the environment and quality.
- Promoting and ensuring that workers and their representatives are consulted and actively participate in the elements of the integrated environmental and quality management system.
Update: September 20th 2023
William Escalante Taype
Certificate registration period from July 22nd 2023 to July 21st 2024
Certificate registration period from May 15th 2020 to May 14th 2023